Sample Text

Sample text

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

http://bg.jellypages.com/girly-hot-pink-black-design/b.jpg

Popular Posts

Social Icons

Followers

Featured Posts

RSS
Post Icon

Contouring is part of my daily makeup routine.
I just love having well-defined cheekbones as it helps make my puffy cheeks look a little bit less so.
I also contour my nose, temples, forehead and underneath the chin.
 
Contouring consists of 2 products - one for highlighting and one for shading.
 
Good highlighting shades are luminescent whites (for fair skinned), pale golds (for yellow toned people) or pale peaches (for more tanned individuals).
 
Good contouring shades are matte bronze colours. Red toned for those with pinker skin, and yellow or neutral toned for those with yellow tinged skin.
 
I have Oriental skin which has yellow undertones, and my go-to products are the following:
 

  MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base, Benefit Hoola Bronzer
(I love them so much and you can see I've hit pan on both!)
  You could say they are my holy-grail products.
 
I apply Benefit Hoola Bronzer with a large tapered brush (MAC 138). I suck my cheeks in and apply the bronzer underneath the cheekbones. I then brush some bronzer on the temples of my forehead, hairline, and underneath my chin. With my middle finger, I take a bit and contour the sides of my nose. 

I then dab some MAC Pearl Cream colour base on my ring finger and I apply it on the bridge of my nose, above the cheekbones and underneath my eyebrows for highlight.
 
And voila! Extra definition to enhance your features.
  
Are you a fan of contouring?
 
What do you think? ♥
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment